Friday, September 28, 2012

Grandparents


Grandparents

Grandparents teaches moral. The grandchildren can see how the grandparents survived many hardships and can take inspiration from that. The grandparents will be able to see that their values had been passed down correctly and that the kids would have good morals. In “A Celebration of Grandfathers,” Anaya’s grandfather teaches him how to be patient. Grandparents are a source of trust. Grandparents love their grandchildren unconditionally, so the children see them as people who they can actually talk to. I always tell my grandmother what is going on in my life. Having a grandparent actively in a child’s life will improve things for the parents, too. You can get a great sense of heritage by just being with both your grandparents and parents. My grandmother and mother love telling me stories from when my mother was my age. It’s interesting to hear how much the world has changed since then. They teach people about the past. Grandparents have been alive for decades, so they could really teach the children about the world and the experiences they had. The also set a great example for their grandchildren. They show that people can survive through many hardships and end up being successful later on in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment